Monday, December 26, 2022

 I am nothing special from any point of view. I am overweight, have a "Karen" haircut, and wear mom jeans to hide an apron belly. I rarely make my bed but can watch hours of CleanTok. I pay for gym memberships and never use them. I am so average; I swim in a sea of average, and you'd lose sight of me.

I don't know why I want to do this project, 4,000 acts of service and kindness before I'm 40 years old. Will I become famous, or will it buy me a spot in heaven? Will I
become a more positive and happier person? Am I doing this to leave my mark on the world? I have no clue. Even at the moment, I wonder if I'll finish the project.  

I have 764 days to complete 4,000 moments that positively affect someone else's life. Can someone actually do 6 nice things a day?  

                                



No comments:

Post a Comment

What is a name?

 " What's in a name?  That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet?"                                      ...